Want to know one habit ultra-successful people have in common?
In fact, when Warren Buffett was asked about the key to his success, he pointed to a stack of books and said:
“Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it.”
It’s why you’ll find a bookshelf or library in most wealthy people’s homes… reading is a leading indicator of success.
Now, it doesn’t guarantee it, but it is one huge part of it.
The truth is, success leaves clues and over the years I’ve discovered that some of the simplest strategies to getting the most out of life, like reading, can be boiled down to these 8 steps.
Exclusive Download: Top 5 Productivity Hacks – Double Your Energy & Focus (By Just Tweaking The Way You Do Everyday Tasks)
By doing that work I’ve had to distill a few habits that are easily understood and simple to take action on…
For me, they come down to these:
- Read every day, at least 10 pages of non-fiction.
- Focus on high-level tasks, things that move the needle.
- Make your health a priority and treat it like a high performing race horse.
- Learn from people you admire and model their actions.
- Plan your day the night before so you can crush the following day!
- Keep your goals in front of you so you can remind yourself of the outcome.
- Take action on the scary stuff… that’s the true definition of hustle imho.
- Have a powerful inspiring “why” that pulls you forward like a magnet.
If you want to squeeze every minute out of every day, then follow these strategies and it will generate a huge level of ROI.
I’m sure there’s dozens of other things you could be doing to succeed more in life and your business, so please leave a comment and let me know your favourite strategy.
Can’t wait to read them all!